Seasonal talks / presentations are ideally aimed at hotels and are intended to evoke the atmosphere of a given season or calendar event.
Arcadia Education will work in conjunction with the venue and its staff, to endeavour to conjure up the desired effect for, say, Halloween, with a dramatic reading from a Gothic novel by candlelight, in front of a crackling fire.
Attendees can also enjoy seasonal food and drink to mark the occasion! See…. for examples / seasonal talks
- ‘Horror & Terror in Gothicism’: Fuseli’s ‘The Nightmare’ & Surrounding Works
- The Impressionists in Winter: Depictions of Seasonal Change in Impressionism
- The Impressionist Landscape in a New Light: Summer & Sunshine
- ‘Hockney’s Colouristic Utopia’: Springtime in Yorkshire
- Painting the Weather: A Painterly Journey through the Seasons
- La Primavera: Spring in Renaissance Florence
- Yellowstone: A Winter Wildlife Wonderland
For Inquiries please use the form below